PCTecuci Romania - Citeste doar ceea ce merita

Înregistrați-vă acum pentru a avea acces la toate funcțiile noastre. După ce v-ați înregistrat și vă logați, veți putea contribui la acest site prin trimiterea propriului dvs. conținut sau răspunsul la conținutul existent. Veți putea personaliza profilul dvs., primiți puncte de reputație ca recompensă pentru trimiterea conținutului, comunicând în același timp și cu alți membri prin intermediul căsuței de e-mail private și multe altele! 

Acest mesaj va fi eliminat odată ce v-ați conectat.  

Sign in to follow this  
Xerno.

[Tutorial] Installing Vehicle Mods. EN

In this tutorial I will be showing you how to install car, bike, boat and plane mods. If you don't know what this means, basically it means that the texture (what it looks like) will change in game. For example you could have something like this Infernus (click), and mod it into a completely different type of vehicle (click), however it will still be called an Infernus. This is a fantastic way of changing an old, boring type of vehicle to a brand spanking new modern version of it, and in this tutorial I will show you how! Let's get started.

You will need

Access to your Program Files folder, if you don't, please contact a PC administrator.
WINRAR - 
Click here to download it. Please install WINRAR before downloading other files.
ALCI's Image Editor - 
Click here to download it. Click here to see what button to click to download it. Please don't extract anything / do anything, follow the tutorial.
A mod for a vehicle -
 Click here for car mods. 
Click here for motorbike mods. Click here for airplane and boat mods. Click here for GTA IV car mods that have been transformed to GTA San Andreas compatible mods.

ATTENTION!

Before doing ANYTHING please back up all your GTA San Andreas files! If you don't, and something does go wrong, you are in risk of having to reinstall GTA San Andreas.

Please close GTA San Andreas and the SA:MP client before proceeding.

Instructions

Step 1: Double click on the alci_imageditor.rar file. This will open WINRAR with the ALCI's image editor files inside of it. You should be confronted with this screen:

BS35yLM.jpg

Step 2: Double click on Alci's IMG Editor 1.5.exe which will then bring you to the following screen.

RgISXWp.jpg

Step 3: The next thing you need to do is go to File > Open and browse yourself to your GTA San Andreas directory. This is usually in "C:\Program Files (x86)\Rockstar Games\GTA San Andreas" OR "C:\Program Files\Rockstar Games\GTA San Andreas". Go to the folder called models and double click the file called "gta3"

4IzC6SP.jpg

This will then bring you to a screen with a lot of DFF, COL, IPL and TXD files. There are around 16000 of them and ALL of them are crucial, so please don't mess up while following the steps!

Step 4: Open the mod file that you downloaded, in my case I downloaded the Bugattti Veyron mod. There will be any number of files inside of it, but we are looking for the .dff and .txd files. Before the ending of those files it will say an original car name, e.g., "bullet.txd" and "bullet.dff". This means that this mod will replace the Bullet.

V284qCu.jpg

Step 5: Extract those two files to a location you'll remember, by selecting both and clicking "Extract To" on the top of the program. I will extract it to the desktop.

Step 6: Go back into ALCI's Image Editor and go to Actions > Import (remove if exists) or CTRL + I. Find the .dff and the .txd files that you saved on Step 5 and press Select. There will now be 2 new 
GREEN files, called "<carname>.dff" and "<carname>.txd"