PCTecuci Romania - Citeste doar ceea ce merita

Înregistrați-vă acum pentru a avea acces la toate funcțiile noastre. După ce v-ați înregistrat și vă logați, veți putea contribui la acest site prin trimiterea propriului dvs. conținut sau răspunsul la conținutul existent. Veți putea personaliza profilul dvs., primiți puncte de reputație ca recompensă pentru trimiterea conținutului, comunicând în același timp și cu alți membri prin intermediul căsuței de e-mail private și multe altele! 

Acest mesaj va fi eliminat odată ce v-ați conectat.  

Sign in to follow this  
Xerno.

[Tutorial] Recording video and making the file zise small to upload. EN

I'm sure as a lot of you know, admins sometimes don't accept good enough evidence to punish people, and at that, leaders too. There is another way to get sufficient evidence, which is where you can record video in game using different programs I will demonstrate to you today.

In this tutorial, I will demonstrate Bandicam, which is an freeware program that allows you to record video in game. I will be also showing you something called Handbrake, which compresses the file so it's faster to download. The problem with just uploading the original Bandicam file is that it can take up to 1 hour to upload about 1 minute videos. This is because original video size is around 150 megabytes / minute. Handbrake allows you to compress the file to around a 15 megabytes / minute file. This is good for evidence only, if you are recording videos, e.g. for B-Zone TV, I recommend that you use a professional rendering program.

Why use Bandicam, and not Fraps? Well, the trial version of Fraps only allows you to record for 30 seconds, however, the trial version of Bandicam allows you to record for around 10 minutes. If you want to buy the full version of each of these programs, it will enhance the software by allowing you to record unlimited on both versions.

Note: The following sites where you download the software from DO NOT contain any viruses. These websites are official and have been approved by Norton Internet Security.

You will need:

Bandicam - 
Click here to download the latest version.
Handbrake - 
Click here to download the latest version.

Instructions:

Step 1:

First of all, install Bandicam and Handbrake. This installation is easy. If the computer asks you "Bandicam/Handbrake wants to access a hard drive onto your computer" or something like that, click "
Allow" (you will need administration privileges to install software).

Step 2:

Open Bandicam first. You can configure Bandicam the way you like it. My configuration is as follows;

Spoiler 

Step 3:

Go in the game and record a test video, or a video that you might want to use for something.

Step 4:

Open up Handbrake. On the top right, it will show a button that says "Source". Press it and select "Open File". Now, you need to navigate your way to the file that you just recorded, it's in the "Output folder" section on Bandicam.

Step 5:

Where it says "Destination" towards the middle of the program, there is a long white text box. At the end of the textbox, click where you want to the video to be exported, and then press "Save"

Step 6:

In the middle of the page, there are 7 tabs, these tabs consist of "Picture", "Filters", "Video", "Audio", "Subtitles", "Chapters" and "Advanced". You need to click on the "Video" tab.

Step 7:

On the "Video" tab, right in the center of the program, there will be a drop-down menu that is titles "Video Codec:" Click the drop-down menu and change it to "MPEG-4 (FFmpeg)". This file will compress the video into a very small size.

Step 7.5 (OPTIONAL):

This step is optional, but if you would like to remove the Audio of the video (so there is no sound) follow this step too. Go to the "Audio" tab which is directly to the right of the "Video" tab. There will be a button that says "Clear", click that button to remove all the audio. If there is a button that says "Clear all", click that too.

Step 8:

This step is no longer optional. On the top left of the page, there is a button that says "Start" with a green circle and a black triangle on its side, press that button and the video will start to decompress into a small file. The video will be saved at the place you set the "Destination" too, the long white text box.

Step 9:

If you want to share this video, I personally recommend you upload it to YouTube, and not other sites. YouTube is a worldwide server that never goes down or will never fail.